Every year a Turkey gives its life to be the centerpiece on your table, surrounded by all your friends and family.
I feel that in honor of the Turkey’s life, on the last Thursday in November we give thanks for all that we have, our family and friends.
So what are you thankful for?
Here is a SHORT list of all that I am thankful for, because I know sometimes in the midst of all the crap life throws at us, that its important to take a minute
- My Fiancé – Who is the MOST patient, sensible, loving, wonderful man I’ve ever met
- Being able to marry my best friend and start a life with him
- My Parents – Without them I don’t know if I could human on a regular basis
- My Sisters – Who are absolutely insane and I love them for it because they make me laugh regularly
- My Furbabies who bring so much joy and happiness into our lives
- My Friends – Who are truly incredible for listening to my rants, let me cry on their shoulders and always tell me “it’s going to be ok”…
- My Job which I love to do
- My Home
- My Health
- Being able to plan my dream wedding
- Finding DoTerra Essential Oils and the health / mental well being that comes with them… As well as the income opportunity that comes from it. I am grateful for the opportunities I’ve been given and the team I’ve happened onto, which are comprised of truly the most wonderful, smart and caring women I’ve ever met.
- I am ESPECIALLY THANKFUL that I am NOT the damn Turkey on the table… because, well, that would really suck…
With all the chaos and insanity that goes on in my head, and my everyday life I have realized now more than ever its so important to take a minute remember all that you have, and be thankful for that.
Because a blog is never complete without cats, so there… Because, well cats…